Friday, January 18, 2008

Introduction

Welcome to duBiZon! That last part of the name belongs to me - Zon. I've been playing video games probably earlier than I can remember, but we're going to pinpoint that to when I can first remember - playing Pepper II on the Coleco Vision when I was 4. My mom was our home's gamer at that point, as she was a stay-at-home mom. She and the lady neighbor from next door would play Coleco for hours each day I'm told - Q*Bert, Mr. Do, Mouse Trap, Pepper II, as well as others. I own or have owned the NES, SNES, N64, Playstation 1, Gamecube, the Wii, as well as Gameboys galore, and of course the best handheld to date - the Nintendo DS.

So you see, it's kind of deep rooted in me. Now, we've all got plenty of other stuff going on too - but that's not the point of this blog.

Here's what you can expect to see from me if you frequently check us out:
  • Info on the games I'm playing - Wii, DS, and retro titles
  • Info on the comics I'm reading - Marvel Comics, X-Men, New Avengers, etc.
  • Info on the Football teams I support - Panthers, Steelers (not much to talk about now though...)
Next Post: So many games, So little time...

-Zon

No comments: